Pandora’s Box Art Studios, 3rd floor, same building.
Open to visual and digital artists.
The new space is 4500 sq ft with windows along the entire North and East facing walls giving it incredible natural light as well as scenic and industrial views. The building is in The East Van Culture Crawl area and is laid well for having events. There are 6 separate rooms ranging from 117 sq ft to more than 1600 sq ft. The 4 smaller rooms are rented as private rooms and the 2 bigger areas have been broken up into shared spaces. Our main room is for painters and other low dust low noise art forms, and the east room is for potters, sculptors, and jewelry makers…
All studio spaces have separately controlled track lighting, 24-hour access, wifi, elevator access, a shared kitchenette and lobby, free parking, a small shared spray booth, and 2 shared wash stations. The studio office on the ground floor is open for 12 or more hours every day, so help is on hand if needed. The on-site staff also clean the washrooms daily and regularly clean the common areas. This is a diverse and inclusive environment.
Sorry, no music rehearsal upstairs.
1 Studio Currently Available
Studio #5 13’6″ x 9′ Semi-private studio at a window
- Studio in our shared room for painters and other low dust and low noise art forms.
- The studio has north-facing windows
- Great exposure for the Culture Crawl, First Saturday, and other events.
- Great natural light and independent track lighting.
- 9ft ceilings.
- All studios include shared access to parking, 2 washrooms, 2 wash stations, a kitchenette, a spray booth, 24-hour elevator access, and wifi.
- Available now
$499 + GST per month
To apply for available studios or to get on the waiting list for other studios please fill out the form below.
We will be in touch shortly,